About Jones Birdsong Insurance Brokers
Jones Birdsong specializes in providing comprehensive insurance packages for motorsports entities including race tracks, racing events, individual competitors, and racing teams. We provide coverage for all types of racing events to minimize risk and ensure compensation for all property, participants, and spectators.
Our insurance brokers represent our clients and not the insurance providers. We have your financial stability and safety in mind in all aspects of our business. We can help you get the best insurance plans with affordable rates. We work with all racing teams and facilities and sanctioning organizations.
Why Choose Jones Birdsong
Our insurance brokers have extensive racing experience and have provided insurance coverage for numerous racing tracks and events across the U.S. When you partner with us to protect your racing entity, here’s what you can expect:
- Quick Quote turnaround so you don’t have to wait for an insurance plan.
- 24-hour claims handling. We’re always here when you need us.
- Flexible payment plans that work for your company or racing team.
- On-site loss control to minimize your financial loss.
- On-demand documents and endorsements when you need them.
- Highly carriers that provide the highest level of coverage and plans.
Insurance Coverage We Offer
Motorsports insurance encompasses a wide range of needs. Therefore, we offer versatility so that we can fine-tune your coverage. Our insurance services include:
- Casualty: We seek an in-depth understanding of your operations and facilities, as well as your entire work team to provide adequate casualty insurance for your entire business.
- Property: Property damage is common in racing events. We can determine the value of your property and align an insurance plan to match it.
- Executive Liability: Is your top-tier management team protected from a wide array of risks? Executive liability is crucial for covering your owners, managers, and other key players in your business.
- Professional Liability: All promoters, track owners and sanctioning organizations have the exposure. The question is whether you have the right coverage.
Specialized Insurance Services
In addition to motorsports insurance, Jones Birdsong offers insurance plans for the entertainment, healthcare, and hospitality industries.
- Entertainment Insurance: We cover an exhaustive list of entertainment entities including production, broadcast, equipment, facilities, events, and personnel. We can personalize your coverage depending on your operation.
- Healthcare: We work with healthcare professional to determine high-risk areas and work to transfer the financial risk to the right insurance carrier. We offer loss control, prevention, alternative risk, data management, and excess liability options.
- Hospitality: Our Hospitality Insurance Solutions (HIS) team has more than 100 years of combined experience in creating solutions to fulfill the insurance needs of your company.
Associations & Sanctioning Bodies
Jones Birdsong is proud to partner with two of the most recognized and respected associations in the motorsports industry: the American Motorcycle Association (AMA) and the International Motor Contest Association (IMCA). The AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests on local, state, and federal levels. It sanctions motorsports competition and motorcycle recreational events across the country. The IMCA is committed to establishing and enforcing fair and consistent rules that will strengthen and promote the racing industry. It is the largest and most affordable open wheel sprint car division in the country. The IMCA holds sanctioned events in 36 states and awards $650,000 in point fund monies to member drivers.
Contact Jones Birdsong for Motorsports Insurance Coverage
For more details on what type of service you can expect from our experts, click the links below. You can also contact us at 952-467-6111, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to answer your questions and find the right insurance coverage for your facility or racing team.