Insurance Coverage for Motorsport Events
Motorsport events carry a high degree of risk. Most facility owners, promoters, sanctioning bodies, and race teams are unable to assume the risk on their own. Jones Birdsong can help you find insurance coverage for your event to reduce your financial risk before, during, and after the race. Our motorsport insurance brokerage represents race teams, facilities, promoters and sanctioning organizations, and land owners. We can help you, as well. To find out more, call us at 952-467-6111.
Types of Events
When it comes to motorsport events, it’s critical the correct type of insurance is used to cover the event. There are several types of events that will benefit from the services provided by Jones Birdsong, such as:
- Truck & Tractor Pulls - When it’s time to bring in the tractors and trucks for some family fun, make sure you have the best coverage to keep the event moving as smoothly as possible. At Jones Birdsong, we offer high-quality truck and tractor pull insurance coverage.
- Mud, Sand, and Ice Drag Races - Bring some action to town with a drag race event. We provide access to high-quality, affordable drag race insurance coverage. We’ll also help you find the best trail ride insurance coverage for your next organized motorsport event.
- Off-Road Races - Maximize the protection of the competitors and property at your next race with our off-road event insurance coverage services. We have access to several types of off-road plans, including mud bog insurance coverage for an organized race event.
- Car and Bike Shows - Property protection is of the utmost importance at car and bike shows. We can find the best coverage for your upcoming show through our wide access to quality insurers.
Each type of event is unique and requires a certain type of coverage. To speak with an insurance broker that specializes in these motorsport events, contact Jones Birdsong today. Ensuring our customers get the best coverage for their events is our top priority. Our team of brokers is experienced and driven by customer satisfaction.
Types of Insurance Available
Jones Birdsong can help you put together the right insurance package for your event so that everyone and everything is covered. The types of coverage available include:
- Liability Insurance. Liability insurance eliminates the high cost associated with racing losses related to spectators and participants. Liability insurance can cover both injuries and property damage in the event of an accident.
- Property Insurance. There are multiple ways that a race can damage your property. Property insurance protects your racing assets and equipment against damage and theft.
- Workers’ Compensation: Your staff is your most valuable asset during a race. Some of your crew may be working in high-risk areas around the vehicles. Therefore, you will want to cover them at all times. Workers’ compensation protects your volunteers and employees.
- Accident Insurance: Medical costs can run tens of thousands of dollars and go on for a long period. Therefore, you need adequate insurance for accidents that can cause one or multiple injuries. Accident insurance protects the race crew against medical costs resulting from a racing injury.
Not all coverage is the same. You should work with an insurance broker who has experience with all of the major motorsport insurers. Call a Jones Birdsong broker today. We can help you identify the right type of insurance that suits your racing needs.
Insuring Your Racing Team During the Event
Most racing facilities will cover race team members as an extension of their current policy. Keep in mind, the coverage is only applicable if the racetrack is the cause of the accident. If the race team is solely responsible for a loss, the race team may have the financial responsibility for the loss.
Let Jones Birdsong help you find additional race team insurance that specifically covers your team. Likewise, your racing equipment needs to be covered for physical loss, as well. Ideally, we’ll help you find a complete coverage package that covers both injuries and property damage.
Complete Liability Insurance for Your Entire Racing Event
As your insurance broker, our goal is to help you find full coverage for your event and all entities involved. We offer insurance plans for property owners, race teams, and special racing events. We have all the bases covered to give you peace of mind during a race. We also provide 24-hour claim service, quick quotes, and can help you with all endorsements and other documentation. We work for you to help you secure the best insurance in the industry at affordable rates.
To get a quick quote from one of our brokers, call us today at 952-467-6111, or you can message us at email@example.com.